Granska och studera så många du vill.
English Interview LessonsWork Related Interview Q's III
1. If everyone on the team is a veteran, what will you do to fit in?
2. How do you intend to learn what you need to know to perform well for...
3. If your supervisor tells you to do something that you believe can be done...
4. If you’re told to do something that you feel is illegal, what would you do?
5. If you were unfairly criticized, what would you do?
6. What are you looking to gain from your next job?
7. What aspects of this job interest you the most?
8. If you are given work from your manager that is boring and tedious, what...
9. How long do you plan on staying with this company?
10. How do you explain the fact that you frequently change jobs?
11. Tell me about a time you had a big disagreement with your boss.
12. What do you do when there is no work to do?
13. What do you do when there are too many things to do?
14. What do you do when you feel burned out?
15. How do you balance both your family and your job?
16. You’ve been with one company your entire career. Don’t you think you will...
17. What have you heard about our company that you didn’t like?
18. Do you want to work for a small or large company and why?