Granska och studera så många du vill.
English Interview LessonsMiscellaneous Interview Q's
1. Do you have any physical problems that may limit your ability to perform...
2. What do you do to stay in shape?
3. What do you like to do when you’re not in the office?
4. What’s the most recent book you read?
5. What is the most recent movie you saw?
6. Did you have any trouble finding this place?
7. Will working on weekends be a problem?
8. How do you feel about overtime?
9. Have you filed for bankruptcy?
10. Do you own or rent your home?
11. Do you have any outside income?
12. Do you earn any income from investments or hobbies?
13. Are you willing to travel?
14. Are you willing to relocate?
15. May I contact your current employer?
16. May I contact your references?
17. Is there anything else you want to add?
18. What kind of salary are you looking for?
19. That’s a high salary for this position! Where did you come up with that...
20. How much do you currently get paid?
21. When are you able to start?
22. Are you considering any other offers right now?
23. Asking Questions