Granska och studera så många du vill.
English Interview Lessons
Basic Interview Questions I
Basic Interview Questions II
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. What are your short term goals?
5. What are your long term goals?
6. What do you want to be doing five years from now?
7. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be...
8. What does success mean to you?
9. What does failure mean to you?
10. Are you an organized person?
11. In what ways are you organized and disorganized?
12. Do you manage your time well?
13. How do you handle change?
14. How do you make important decisions?
15. Do you work well under pressure?
School Related Interview Q's
Work Related Interview Q's I
Work Related Interview Q's II
Work Related Interview Q's III
Working with People Interview Q's
Miscellaneous Interview Q's